Seeking Grandparent Access?
Protecting Grandparent Rights Since 1980
As a grandparent, your role in your grandchild’s life is valuable
and important. Are you facing denial of caretaker or visitation rights?
Let an experienced and caring family law attorney from
Godwin Bowman & Martinez stand up for you. Our team is prepared to fight for you. We understand
what you’re dealing with, and we believe in the importance of the
grandparent / grandchild relationship.
Grandparent Custody Attorney
Are you seeking custody of your grandchildren? There could be many reasons
for this, such as:
- The parent is serving a jail / prison sentence
- The parent's visitation rights have been terminated
- The relationship between the parent and the child has been terminated
- The parent has been convicted of child abuse / domestic violence
- The parent has a drug / alcohol addiction
- The parent is deceased
- The parent has been proven incompetent
It is understandable that you want to keep your family together and protect
your beloved grandchildren. We can help you understand your options and
take the first steps. Speak with our family law attorneys right away.
Godwin Bowman & Martinez with Confidence
Why should you choose our firm to take your case? We are experienced and
committed, and we put our clients first. We believe that families are
important and we will provide you with effective and aggressive representation.
Godwin Bowman & Martinez
at (214) 939-4400 to learn more.