Jonathan A. Aldaco
- Misappropriation of Trade Secrets
- Unfair Competition
- Business & Commercial Litigation
Jonathan Aldaco is an Associate in the Godwin Bowman & Martinez Unfair Competition, Trade Secrets and Copyright Practice Group. Mr. Aldaco focuses his practice on state and federal lawsuits involving employment, unfair competition, trade secrets and commercial disputes. His background also includes experience in insurance litigation and claims.
Jonathan received his J.D. from the University of South Carolina, where he served as the President of the Labor and Employment Law Society. While in law school, He was elected by his peers to serve as a Class Representative for the Student Bar Association and was invited into the Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society. Jonathan received his B.S. from Texas A&M University.
To Print Jonathan A. Aldaco’s Full Bio Click Here
Honors & Awards
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Fraternity; University of South Carolina School of Law
- Merit Based Scholarship; University of South Carolina In-State Tuition Scholarship.
- State Courts of Texas
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers, Social Committee Member
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers (DAYL)
- University of South Carolina School of Law (J.D., 2015)
- Peer-elected Student Bar Class Representative
- Founder and President of the Labor and Employment Law Society
- Texas A&M University (Bachelor of Science)
- Dallas Regional Chamber, Member