Aaron B. Gottlieb
- Commercial Litigation
Aaron Gottlieb is an Associate in the Dallas offices of Godwin Bowman & Martinez. The focus of his practice involves representation of creditors to ensure they receive proper treatment under the Bankruptcy Code as well as maximizing their recovery. Adding to the breadth of his knowledge in the field, Aaron previously worked as a debtor's attorney. This familiarity with both sides of the bankruptcy conflict provides a strategic advantage to Godwin Bowman & Martinez business clients based on his intimate understanding of debtor strategy and procedure. Beyond bankruptcy, his legal experience includes complex commercial litigation, corporate formation and work as a Corporate Counsel.
Aaron received his Juris Doctor degree from the Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law in 2009. Previous to that, he attended the University of Texas at Austin, where he received his B.A. in Government and Business Foundations
To Print Aaron B. Gottlieb’s Full Bio Click Here
- Representation of hundreds of debtors seeking financial relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
- Representation of clients in several commercial matters including breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, negligence.
- State Courts of Texas - 2009
- United States District Court - Northern District Texas (2009)
- United States District Court - Southern District of Texas (2014)
- United States District Court - Eastern District of Texas (2014)
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- SMU Dedman School of Law (JD, 2009)
- University of Texas at Austin (BA, 2004)
- Jewish Special Athletics Council - Board of Directors
- Special Olympics: Texas Dallas Fighting Maccabees - Head of Delegation